Saturday, April 13, 2013

Kobe Bryant injured in their last game




The Los Angeles Lakers managed to keep their playoff hopes alive with a 118-116 victory over Golden State last Friday, but might lose Kobe Bryant for the rest of the season.

Kobe Bryant suffered “torn Achilles” as he tried to beat Harrison Barnes to the outside with just over three minutes left in fourth quarter. Kobe scored 34 points before leaving the game because of his injury.

Kobe said he never dealt with something like that before and the injury was a new experience from him. He said he felt like he got kicked and he was just doing a move he was doing a million times and he felt a “pop.”

The all-star guard and future Hall of Famers added, “I can’t walk. I tried to put pressure on my heel see if I can do it that and there is nothing there. I had no Achilles, that is the sensation. MRI, surgery and then recovery.”

No comments:

Post a Comment